What’s the concept?
We wanted to create a dining experience where people with food allergies and intolerances could come eat yummy food, comfortable in the knowledge that it has been cooked with care to the highest allergy-friendly standards, and where we take your requirements seriously.
Our menus are free of the top 14 allergens! That means egg-free, gluten-free, milk-free, nut-free and more (celery, crustaceans, fish, lupin, molluscs, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soya, sulphur dioxide)*.
*For more details on how we treat things like ‘gluten-free’ oats and barley, or low-sulphite drinks, see our blog, and of course, feel free to chat to us about it!
Is the kitchen allergen-free?
Nothing in life is guaranteed, and you wouldn’t believe us if we told you so! At this point, with our pop-up events, we hire a professional kitchen and therefore we cannot guarantee that the space is 100% allergen-free. However, we think we do a pretty good job:
- We have exclusive use of the kitchen and ensure that all crockery, utensils and work spaces are cleaned before preparing our food.
- The Top 14 allergens are not used during food preparation.
- We use fresh whole ingredients where possible, and work closely with suppliers that share our values in order to minimise the potential presence of the Top 14.
- Our menus are set menus, published in advance with ingredients available upon request.
- We are transparent about our methods, and are more than happy to answer queries.
- We adhere to Allergy UK’s guidance for caterers.
I’ve got an allergy/intolerance that isn’t one of the Top 14
We feel for you! Our menus are published, with ingredients, ahead of the event. Please contact us once the menu has been published, and we will do our best to cater for you.
We’ll always have a veggie option, and as our menus are egg- and milk-free, the chances are it’ll be vegan too. If you would like a vegan option, please contact us once the menu has been published, and we will do our best to cater for you.
Can I bring friends/family who don’t have allergies?
I have specific access requirements
Need to know how many stairs are at the venue? Or whether the toilets are accessible? We’ll publish accessibility information for individual events, but don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Join our mailing list to find out about future events.
Something else to say
Questions, comments or suggestions? Got an idea of something allergy-friendly you would like to see happen? Or want to share something else great? Please get in touch!